Rooting Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.
- The Data in Samsung Galaxy Pocket won’t be deleted. We recommend you to take a backup.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Your phone should have minimum 60% charge.
- Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300:
- Download the Rooting zip – Here (pword kulukulu)
- Transfer the zip from PC into SD card.
- Remove the USB Cable from PC.
- Switch off your phone.
- Reboot into recovery mode by pressing, Volume UP + POWER + Center button together.
- Select “install zip from SD card” and then “choose zip from SD card”.
- Then select the zip file that moved from PC.
- Flash with the file.
- After that, select “Go Back” and then “reboot system now”.
After rebooting your phone, check the phone Super User app is installed or not. If the app is installed your phone was rooted correctly. Now you successfully learnt how to root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.